Wednesday 30 November 2011

I know you all have been following my blog for sometime, and I know there has been a lot of rumors, as well, and I decided to give my part on it ... I am The Nurse, and I was the Nurse to Juliet Capulet.

I feel great guilt for what has happened the past days in Verona, and know that I can only be to blame. I shouldn't have encouraged Juliet to marry Romeo, I shouldn't have filled her head with lies, oh what have I done! I should have known she was lying to me! It won't be long until people understand what I've done. I'll be fired, I'll be killed, or even worse, I'll be banished! Holy Saint Francis! I should have known; with Juliet's death, my death would not be far after. I know the Friar said, "Her nurse is privy; and if aught in this miscarriaged by my fault, let my old life be sacrificed, some hour before this time, unto the rigor of severest law.", but I did not know if he meant or would keep his word, because he has no control over what happens to me.

Parent's hate ends up in children's death. I am the Nurse, and I was there to see the love story; the love story that was doomed from the beginning.
I believe the Prince put it perfectly when he said, "There never was a story of more woe, than that of Juliet and her Romeo."

No comments:

Post a Comment